- If you’re ready to find a job, you just have have to register once for free via WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram or your web browser. You can either fill out our form or sign in using one of your social media accounts.
- To validate your application, we need to know a little bit more about you and find out what you want to do and where you’d like to work. You can record a very simple video interview and take a brief skill test, so that we can discover your best qualities.
- Lastly, you need to let us know your availability and send us a photo of your CV so that your profile is complete. We will make it visible to thousands of employers that are looking for people like you for a job during your preferred working hours and as close as possible to home.
- WasabiJobs will keep you updated about the status of your application and the jobs that best fit your profile.
- WasabiJobs will also tell you which employers have shortlisted you in line with the information that the employers provide us.
- What’s more, we’ll help you with practical tips to improve your chances of being hired.
- Applicant information and consent
- Welcome notification
- Notification to inform you that your registration is complete or pending completion
- Notification to inform you of specific positions that best suit your profile
- Notification to inform you of the companies or employers that have shortlisted you and will get in contact with you to give you an interview.
- Notification with recommendations and tips to improve your chances of finding work
- Notification to update your details and find out if you are still interested in appearing on the applicant list
- Marketing-related notifications about our activities and services (e.g. training courses, newsletter, etc.).
If you do not want your data to be handled with the marketing objective described above, you can send us an email to following address indicating such: [email protected].
- Data provided by the applicant
As an applicant, you guarantee that all the personal information you provide is accurate and up to date and corresponds to your current situation, education and experience. It is your obligation to keep your details up to date at all times, and you are solely responsible for inaccurate or false data and the damage that it could cause WasabiJobs or third parties by using the services offered. If you are over 16 years of age but under the age of 18, you can sign up to WasabiJobs as a user without prior consent from your parents or tutors, unless the Law were to require such. If you are under 16 years of age you cannot sign up to our website as you are not of legal working age. If you have signed up to this website as an applicant, we therefore kindly ask you to remove your application.
- Cookie notice
In accordance with the new legislation, WasabiJobs provides you with information about cookies, indicating which cookies WasabiJobs uses and the purpose of such, and requires your consent to use them. Cookies Policy
In response to WasabiJobs concern to guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we have adopted the necessary security levels and installed the technical means in our scope to prevent the loss, misuse, change, unauthorised access to or theft of personal data provided via the website, in accordance with Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, under which the implementation decree of Organic Law was approved. Nevertheless, you must be aware that security measures on the internet do not offer 100% protection. WasabiJobs agrees to fulfil its duty to treat all data contained in the automated file as secret and confidential in accordance with the applicable law.
- Right to access, rectify, oppose and cancel data
- Updating this data protection policy
WasabiJobs reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential changes or amendments made to the web page. To this end, we recommend that you review this policy every time you access our website so that you are properly informed of how and why we use your personal data and the rights you have over them. 5 APPLICANT OBLIGATIONS As an applicant, you agree to make diligent use of the web page and the services available therein, fully respecting the law, generally accepted conduct, these legal conditions and general conditions of use, and respect other applicants. Your application shall only be included on the applicant list accessible to companies if you complete the registration process correctly, provide all the information required, answer the video interview and complete the skills test. All information that you provide must be true. To this end, you guarantee that all the information you provide when completing the required forms, video interview and test, or any other means via WasabiJobs, are completely true. Similarly, you guarantee that you are legally old enough to work in Spain, or in the country where you are looking for work, where relevant. You guarantee that you are the owner or user of the mobile telephone numbers or email addresses provided, and are responsible for informing us of any change in circumstance. As an applicant, you are equally responsible for keeping all information that you provided to WasabiJobs permanently up to date in accordance with your actual situation at all times. Similarly, you are solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements that you make and the damages that you may cause to WasabiJobs or third parties for the information or content that you provide. As an applicant, you must respect applicable laws and third-party rights, and make proper use of the web page and our services. 6 Applicable Law Jurisdiction These legal conditions and the rest of the conditions on this web page are governed by Spanish law. Any issues that may arise or actions derived from the use of the WasabiJobs services and content or the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of these conditions, should be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, without waiving any other jurisdiction that could correspond.